Top page content
Bottom page content
- Renovated Kitchen
- Renovated Bathroom
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
Positive Real Estate has on offer a fantastic renovation product, specially tailored for its clients. PRE has acted upon the requests coming from the marketplace for a well priced investment in Sydney’s Western suburbs, which displays sound growth potential, encompasses good add-value potential and has a strong yield to support its hold.
This recently renovated product is priced in a similar price bracket to nearby unfurnished older apartments.
Positive Real Estate have personally been involved with the purchase of this boutique apartment block and have personally overseen and project managed an entire renovation of both the internal and external areas.
KEY INVESTMENT INDICATORS
* Fantastic renovated product – sub $350,000 in a rising market
* Set in Merrylands noted as API Top 100 Growth Suburb for 2011
* Surrounding suburbs, Parramatta & Granville are also areas of great returns and capital growth
* Full depreciation benefits on a newly renovated product available
Up to 6.1% gross rental yield
* Located close to all amenities and just minutes from Parramatta CBD; the 3rd largest economic hub in Australia.
* Shops, schools and transport all within 1km radius
10 Year average growth
* 8% rental management discounts available
• Price: (includes renovation)
From $305,000 (2 bdrm)
• Rent: From $350 - $370pw
• Gross Yield: 5.8-6.1%
• Strategy: Existing Growth Buying/ Renovation Package
• Market Timing: Rising
• Growth Drivers: $M Infrastructure; Undersupply; Population Growth
Need a quality investment property team to help you do the right deals? The Positive Real Estate weekly Property Investing for Smart People newsletter are designed to turn any potential investor in to an expert.
There's a lot more to discover about this important topic, so sign up for free updates from Positive Real Estate to learn more.
Join over 35,000 people who get free and fresh Positive Real Estate knowledge and deals as soon as they're published: