Top page content
Bottom page content
- Remote Garage
- Internal Laundry
- Newly Built Property
- Air Conditioning
- Quiet Location
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Pet Friendly
- Level Lawn
- Entertainment Area
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
• Huge discount (up to $60,000 or 14%) below recent comparable sales
• Lowest supply of property in over 5 years
• Large 200sqm 4 bdrm houses on generous 1000sqm blocks
• 25% increase in population expected over next 5 years
• Growth Drivers: 7 mines active or expanding/ $50M agricultural production p.a/ Wollar Power Station under construction/ 1.2km to CBD/ 4km to airport
• Price: $368,990 - $373,570
• Market Rent: $500pw (appraised)
• Gross Yield: 6.8% approx.
• Strategy: Positively Geared/Capital Growth
Positive Real Estate has sourced a great investment property opportunity located in the wealthy agricultural and mining town of Mudgee NSW. On offer exclusively are 5x4 bedroom house and land packages in an established estate that are priced well below recent sales comparables.
For instance pre house have been negotiated at $360,990, while in the same area houses of similar design and quality have recently sold $429,000 approx!
The sales evidence indicates equity through construction. The homes rent for $500pw according. That’s a yield of 7% approximately.
There are a handful of other land estates in Mudgee, however they are all priced well above the lots Positive Real Estate have negotiated and secured, yet they attract the same rental returns giving our homes the best yields in town.
Need a quality investment property team to help you do the right deals? The Positive Real Estate weekly Property Investing for Smart People newsletter are designed to turn any potential investor in to an expert.
There's a lot more to discover about this important topic, so sign up for free updates from Positive Real Estate to learn more.
Join over 35,000 people who get free and fresh Positive Real Estate knowledge and deals as soon as they're published: